What is a Cookie?
When you visit the same site with the same device again, your browser checks if there is a cookie registered in the site name on your device. If there is a record, it transmits the data in the record to the website you are visiting. In this way, the website understands that you have visited the site before and determines the content to be sent to you accordingly.
Why are cookies used?
Some cookies ensure that the preferences you use in your previous visits are remembered by the website, making your subsequent visits offer a much more user-friendly and personalized experience.
Checking and Deleting Cookies
Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
The rights that real persons whose personal data are processed in accordance with article 11 of GDPR are as follows:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- In the event that personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to request notification of the transaction performed within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear even if it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws, and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the elimination of the damage in the event that personal data is damaged due to illegal processing.